Congratulations to Anna Ousley!!! April 4th marks her 13 year anniversary as owner and operator of Swiftwater RV Park.
A White Bird, local business, Swiftwater RV Park is situated 2 miles south of White Bird off U.S. Highway 95 along the Salmon River. It is 17 miles from the Hells Canyon National Recreation Area. It has 300 feet of shaded water. Travelers, please note these fine features:
- Riverside camping; bring your ATV, motorcycle, tent, big rig, vintage trailer, 5th wheel, travel trailer, or bicycle!
- 30 spots for RVs; 50 sites for tent camping
- Restrooms, showers, and laundry facilities available
- A premiere Good Sam private campground
- Wi-Fi available
- Gazebo with fire pit available for BBQs
- You can relax and do nothing at all…or take advantage of the many outdoor activities including ATV-riding, fishing, boating, hiking
Swiftwater is a proud member of the White Bird Chamber of Commerce. (Anna cares about the Community and is currently serving as Chamber President.) We wish her a Happy 13th Anniversary…and many more!!!
For additional, detailed information: