Contest Winners Christmas Celebration 2016
Hoot’s Auto, Parade Winner
Decorating Contest Winners
1st Place, Bonner & Darla Brumley
2nd Place, Mike & Wendy Kunkel
3rd Place, Bill & Connie Shuck
4th Place, Doug & Beth Plagmann
5th Place, Bill & Millie Wisenor
White Bird Christmas Events 2016:
Join us this year to continue a Christmas Tradition in White Bird. Please check our schedule of Christmas activities and come join the fun!
Decorate the town of White Bird: December 3, 2016: Come help us decorate the town for Christmas. Starting at 11:00 am at the City Park.
Then at 12:30 the White Bird Women’s Christmas Social at the IOOF Hall. Tea and coffee and soup will be provided. Bring a friend, some cookies or an appetizer, and a Christmas ornament to put into the prize basket to be awarded at the parade (December 17). Come join the fun, and visit with our White Bird Women. (If you like, bring a door prize.)
Christmas Decorating Contest: Decorate the exterior of your home or business, in White Bird, to Slate Creek, up the Twin River subdivision, to Copperville (within the 83554 zip code). Prizes for the best decorations to be awarded at the LIGHTED CHRISTMAS PARADE.
1. White Bird Chamber – Dutch oven
2. The Canyon House – Gift Basket
3. The Rebekah Lodge #13 – Gift basket
4. Red’s River Café – Gift Basket
5. Medical & Relief – Gift Basket
Santa’s Mail Box: Kids bring your letters to Santa to the White Bird City Hall “Santa’s Mail Box.” Santa will read letters at the
December 17th Christmas in the Park Celebration.
The White Bird Community Library has some great Winter/Christmas reads; stop by and check out your local Library.
The Grand Event! “LIGHTED CHRISTMAS PARADE” and Celebration, December 17th
- White Bird “Lighted Christmas Parade” will be coming down the hill into town at 6:00 PM on December 17th. Make a float and join the parade fun. Parade lineup is at 5:00 pm at the top of the hill pullout.
- Chili/Cornbread and Hot Cocoa in the Park, sponsored by White Bird Chamber.
- Hot Dogs, sponsored by White Bird Medical & Relief.
- Santa Goodie Bags, sponsored by the Rebekah Lodge #13.
- Smores by the fire, sponsored by the American Legion; smore ingredient bags available for small fee of $1.00.
- Join the fun and sing-along in the park (bring your instrument for a Good Old White Bird Music Fest).
- Santa will have a gift for all children.
- Don’t forget your warm cloths and lawn chair!
White Bird town decorating: Barbara Lowe, 838.2444, or Verna Lowe, 839.2499
White Bird “Lighted Christmas Parade”: Carrie Marek, 208.507.2120 or 839.2500
Volunteers Make it all Happen – Please get in the spirit of Christmas and come join the fun!